To follow an online course, you can follow these steps:
- For the online training “Principles for Heavy Transport, Lifting and Shipping”, click this LINK. (The link is also available via the Shop.)
- Press the button “Take this course”.
- Press the button “Add to chart”.
- Press the button “Proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in your Billing information and pay with your credit card. After the payment has been checked and received, you will be registered. When you then log in, you are enrolled on the course.
- The online courses consist of video lectures, reading materials, and quizzes. A certificate is issued after the completion of the test at the end of the course. Make sure to watch the lectures and complete the assignments on time to keep up with the course pace.
- Participate in discussions: When you sign up as a group (company), you will have access to the discussion forum where you can ask questions and interact with your colleagues and instructors. Make use of this forum to enhance your learning experience.
- Stay organized: Make a schedule to allocate time for each course and stick to it. Take notes and keep track of your progress to stay organized.
- Seek help if needed: Don’t be afraid to reach out to the instructor or other students if you need help.
- When you want to sign up multiple people, please contact us directly to learn about our discounts.
- No worries if you have problems with signing up or making a payment. Contact us, and we can always enroll you manually.
Perhaps you want to make sure the course is suitable for you. You can then first have a look at the “PREVIEW Principles for Heavy Transport, Lifting and Shipping“. This free course contains some of the topics that are also part of the full course, and it gives you a flavour of what to expect and gives you a good idea of what the full course covers. You only need to sign up to get enrolled.
Review the course information: Check the course description and instructor information to ensure that the course is what you’re looking for.
Based on your experience with the preview, decide whether you want to enroll in the full course.