Seacamel supplies onshore and offshore services in the following areas:
- Ship design
- Transport analysis
- Stability calculations for floating and submerged objects
- Stability calculations for damaged and grounded vessels or barges
- FE strength analysis
- Design and supply of Leg Mating Units (LMUs) and Deck Support Units (DMUs)
- Mooring analysis
- Rules and Class verification
- Client representation
- Coordination of loading and discharge operations.
FE analysis is used for the design and optimization of structures. We have extensive expertise in setting up the models, creating appropriate load cases, model constraint sets and evaluating the results.
Prepare damage stability calculations to determine ground reaction loads for damaged vessels, barges and any other object.
During the operation, the GHS-based Load Monitors report and log the stability, longitudinal strength and cargo weight continuously already loaded or discharged. This gives vessel operators the ability to quickly compare the actual condition with engineered conditions.
Calculation of ground reaction loads
We created an intuitive menu structure for GHS which allow users not familiar with the program to make standard stability calculation. The Menu can be fully customized to the client’s wishes.