Seacamel supplies onshore and offshore services in the following areas:
- Ship design
- Transport analysis
- Stability calculations for floating and submerged object
- Stability calculations for damaged and grounded vessels or barges
- FE strength analysis
- Design and supply of Leg Mating Units (LMU’s) and Deck Support Units (DMU’s)
- Mooring analysis
- Rules and Class verification
- Client representation
- Coordination of loading and discharge operations.
Make FE analysis. We have a lot of expertise in setting up the models, create appropriate load cases, model constrain sets and evaluate the results.
Prepare damage stability calculations to determine ground reaction loads for damaged vessels, barges and any other objects.
During the operation, the GHS based Load Monitors report and log continuously the stability, longitudinal strength and cargo weight already loaded or discharged. This gives vessel operators the ability to compare quickly the actual condition with engineered conditions.
Calculation of ground reaction loads
We created an intuitive menu structures for GHS which allow users not familiar with the program to make standard stability calculation. The Menu can be fully customized to the clients’ wishes.