For classroom training, we provide both in-company and public training. Since the public classroom events have come to a stop, we are now in the process of converting the training to online courses.
Worldwise many Training Providers are active in organizing all kinds of public training, and we have worked with many. Advantages of attending the public event:
- Cost-efficient if it involves just 1 or 2 attendees,
- Great networking,
- Interesting discussions and insights into other companies from the same industry. How do they work?
- Possibility to ask questions directly to the trainer and get personal attention.
Public training will be shown in the training calendar. From here, you will find a link to the training provider, but you may always contact us.
This a semi tailor-made training based on the standard modules we use for the public training. Like picking from a menu, we select together which models are suitable for you and where to put the focus. Projects from your company can be incorporated as case studies.
This training can still be booked. The advantages of this set-up are:
- We come to you,
- Multiple employees can be trained at the same time,
- At a time and location of your choice,
- We can incorporate examples specifically for your company,
- Great team for building,
- Cost-efficient as from 4-6 attendees.
Contact us directly to receive more information about in-company training.
- 100% COVID proof,
- at your own pace,
- at your location,
- no cost for travelling,
- no cost for lodging,
- and still under the guidance of the trainer.
The online training has the same content as delivered during the classroom events. The almost 600 slides that are used during the classroom events are converted to standalone and self-explaining web pages called topics. At the bottom of each topic, you can leave a post with a question or remark to receive personal support.
Register and enroll the free preview.
[contact-form-7 id=”9454″ title=”Training update”]